AUGUST 2021 AS PER GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES WE HAVE NO COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE BUT WE DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO IMPLEMENT THE FOLLOWING IF GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS CHANGE AND ADVISE US TO.
THE FOLLOWING WILL APPLY IF LOCK DOWN RESTRICTIONS ARE IMPLIMENTED AGAIN.
We want you, the customer to also have an incredible car buying experience so please read the following and if you have any other suggestions please advise us.
You will agree to observe the 2 Metre distance rule at all times, we have made our premises social Distance friendly to easily accommodate this.
1. As we usually like to greet you with a handshake and a smile, we have decided that an AIR (Untouched) hand shake, and a smile is best under these unprecedented circumstances rather than physical contact.
2. On visiting our premises you will be given a copy of our new COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy which we will ask you to sign and adhere to at all times. This will explain what we expect from our customers and our staff at all times. (Please bring your own pen).
3. We will ask you to wash your hands with anti bacterial soap and apply anti bacterial gel, you will then be given disposable gloves for your use.
4. We have all Personal protection products available including face masks, surgical gloves, Steering Wheel, gear stick and handbrake covers.
5. The Conversation office will be disinfected and sanitized, Including all desks, chairs, handles, keyboards. PDQ Machines will be covered with disposable material after every customer and will be periodically wiped down with anti bacterial spray and solution which are on display.
6.You can use any of our anti bacterial spray or solution at any time, we also have disposable STEERING wheel Covers, Surgical gloves and Seat covers available on request for test drives.We have anti bacterial soap and very, very hot water available to wash your hands. We also have a great supply of toilet roll in our toilet.
7. All vehicles are fully and professionally valeted including anti bacterial treatment on any touch areas such as door handles, gear sticks, steering indicators, wipers, headlight switches, steering wheels etc.
8. If you buy a car, before you drive away you can watch that our Senior Valater will clean down all touched areas with anti bacterial disinfectant including the vehicles keys before you drive away.
9. If you would like completely your own space and no contact during your site visit this can be arranged either indoors or outdoors as our premises are in a lovely country village.
10. You can sit as far away as you like from us when we have conversations as long as we can hear what you are saying so we can answer any questions you have about the vehicle.
11. Our customers and our own health during this unprecedented time of a health pandemic are our top priority so you will still enjoy the best customer service and viewing the best prepared used vehicles combined with the lowest price checked prices in the uk.
12. The most important number 12, our staff are positive thinkers with a great English sense of humour, we are friendly with a very English sense of light hearted sense of conversation we are very comfortable to be around and easy to get on with, combined with being professional and making sure you enjoy your experience of buying a new car.